Which Afghanistan rape applauder(s) "should out"?

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Fri Oct 11 02:42:22 MDT 1996

Bob M,

You wrote i.a.:

>How long will the list accept this kind of *real* and extremely dangerous
>activity from Proyect and Doug?

Well, I think their writings are pretty bad too. But what's this
"kick'em out!" hint doing here? Why should everybody be "kicked out"
as soon as they're impopular with some? Yes I know you had a problem
with US imperialist authorities, perhaps still have. But how can
these people hurt you, even so?

And you should remember that you too are *applauding* the same
rape of Afghanistan as they're doing. So, is there such a big
difference between their line and yours?

Rolf M.