The Commintern

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Oct 11 06:15:57 MDT 1996

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

> "Zany creeps", "arrogance", "tiny little groups", "privilege", "anoint
> themselves", "sickness" -- you've got to hand it to Louis, he never shrinks
> from using an anti-political psychologizing characterization when he might
> have used a principled political one instead.

Louis: But you have to understand, Hugh, most normal people view you as
demented and a confirmation of my attack. You are certainly the most
arrogant person I have ever run across.

> Louis's recent orgies of accusation. They have been fighting their losing
> battles with the desperation of cornered rats. Tied to the mast of the
> leaking wreck Substitution they've kept ranting even while the water has
> been closing over their heads and filling their lungs. Not a pretty sight.

Louis: "Tied to the mast of the leaking wreck Substitution they've kept
ranting even while the water has been closing over their heads and filling
their lungs"? Surely you can do better than this, Hugh. Even I can: "The
renegades from Marxism have circled the wagons and are preparing to defend
themselves from an aroused proletariat. They search for weapons, but
discover that the once-potent arrows they had at their disposal now hang
limply like impotent penises. The Fourth International, on the other hand,
has erect penises!!! Forward to victory!!!!"