PCPSL: Who killed Saul Cantoral? The Army,

Luis Quispe lquispe at blythe.org
Fri Oct 11 11:41:01 MDT 1996

REPLY: Yes,  Saul Cantoral was an honest and brave leader of the Peruvian
proleatriat. He and several others of the mining federation never opposed
 the revolutionary initiatives of the masses that in many cases were led by
the PCP. Public documents of the Party denounced the reactionary press
and the regime for falsely blaming the PCP and denied any involvement.
Few years later, the true came to light. Army General Rodolfo Robles
reported with evidence (secret documents handed over to the U.S. Embassy
where he ran for "protection" before his assylum in Argentina.) In 1996
these documents were made public (read the book "Crime and Impunity" by
Gen. Robles, APRODEH, 1996) The evidenc showed that Fujimori-Montesinos
death squad "Grupo Colina" killed Santoral, Pedro Huillca (a corrupt
pro-Moscow leader), Castilla and others (it is likely that Chiara was also
a victim of one of the 3 death squads groups identified by Gen. Robles.)
The PCP always acknowledge publicly of his actions, proven
 enemies and blood suckes of the people are warned in advance (e.g., the
case of Moyano, Capt. Percovich, Col. Montes, death squad member Yukimoto,
etc.) All of them with debts of blood in their hands.

Trots in Peru are so tiny (there are about 6 tendencies) and politically
irrelevant. Their prominent leader- (PST or PRT) have long capitulated.
Hugo Blanco ended up as a Congressman, now discredited in Peru as a fan of
the military, Fernandez is a  prominent
"businessman", Lucar (a real informant working in TV -Channel 4 Revista
Dominical, nailing in his program suspected PCP "terrorists"
That's the reality. We will follow up.

 New Flag.
, . > I've been asked to forward this.