moneybags

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Fri Oct 11 15:02:37 MDT 1996

Doug Henwood writes:

>I don't know the [William T Morris] Foundation, but Olin is a very
right-wing foundation,
>while the Open Society Institute is a project of bigtime speculator George
>Soros, who reportedly thinks himself a social democrat. If there's one
>thing that can unite Soc Dems and the far right, it's a hatred of Lenin.

The rogues gallery of sponsors for the Lenin volume also include the Lynde
and Harry Bradley Foundation and something called the Historical Research
Foundation.    The Open Society Institute was founded with personnel and
(from what I understand) "other resources" from Freedom House (publishers of
*Freedom at Issue*) and the recipient of Langley's largesse in the past.
That's why I made the CIA connection.

Louis Godena