In solidarity with Irish political prisoners

Richard Bos Richard.Bos at hagcott.meganet.co.uk
Fri Oct 11 13:58:08 MDT 1996

The lastest issue of the New Worker is out now.

We welcome comments from readers, so don't be shy!

1)Editorial- Criminal treatment (of the unemployed).

2)Lead- Rattled Tories attack the right to strike.

3)Feature- The Battle of Cable Street remembered.

4)International- A European "Hot Autumn"?.

5)British- In solidarity with Irish political prisoners.

See our special feature on the Jarrow Crusade. More special features
coming soon.

Comradely,

Richard.