Rotten Block between pro-PCPSL and pro-Castroites

d.bedggood at auckland.ac.nz d.bedggood at auckland.ac.nz
Sat Oct 12 08:51:51 MDT 1996

> Date:          Fri, 11 Oct 1996 19:46:54 -0400 (EDT)
> From:          Louis N Proyect <lnp3 at columbia.edu>
> To:            marxism at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
> Subject:       Re: Rotten Block between pro-PCPSL and pro-Castroites
 >
> [Lous goes on about how nobody understands him. As always
Louis is at the centre of the world. In reality he is at the centre
of his own imaginary universe]]

> Louis: Nobody seems to get it. The war in Vietnam shaped my life. It made
> me into a revolutionary. I have a big thick FBI file in my desk all about
> my activities in the 60s. I spent so many nights out on the dark city
> streets with a fucking bucket of wheat paste mixed in with Elmer's Glue to
> keep all those "Bring the Troops Home" posters stuck to lamp-posts so that
> the next demonstration could be big as possible, while watching out for
> the cops. Half the time it seemed like it was 40 degrees and raining.

>  [we get it alright Proyect.  There are thousands of clapped-out
student refugees  from the 60's posturing as revolutionaries around the world.
How come then, that it was OK for you to watch out for cops then, but now
you take the cops word for what Maleki did in that same war? Come on
Proyect come clean, you are so envious of Maleki, who did something
serious to stop the war, while you wanked about in the SWP student
brigade, that you cant digest your lunch anymore.  The bile is taken
out on us poor suckers who think there might be some hope for you]

 Then along comes this Malecki-thing taking credit for ending the
> production of napalm and practically shortening the Vietnam war. This
> ingratiates him with Eraserhead professor of Marxian metaphysics Hans
> Egbar and the next thing you know Egbar is sponsoring him as moderator of
> Marxism-Intro.

[more envy.  How can anybody take Maleki seriously and not you. Your
life was CHANGED after all, cant we see that! We all deserve to be
shipped off to Marxism-intro to learn some Proyect fundamentals like
how to poster in the rain, how to use police charges to slander a
militant Trotskyist, and how to lunch a revolution from NY city.
  As Hugh continues to point out, why would we want to go to the
 Stalin school of falsification?]>

 This Malecki-thing who sold LSD for a living, who went out to Hollywood to
> get work as an extra, then went to Cleveland and got a job building army
> tanks. This Malecki-thing who takes a leaflet from some activist and gets
> inspired to go to an organizing meeting where he tells the
> petty-bourgeoisie that they should follow the example of the Bolsheviks
> who turned the imperialist war into a civil war. This Malecki-thing who
> has never been to a single demonstration or rally in his life, let alone
> read Marx or Lenin.

>[sorry if we all cant be intellectuals and have our lives CHANGED  by
demonstrating against the Vietnam war.  You cant understand how
workers live and how they might CHANGE without first reading Marx and
Engels? This betrays you contempt for the working class,  and your
intellectual arrogance in substituting yourself and your coterie of
lunch-time marxists as the alternative to the working class.  PO got
it right, under your personal self-advertisment is your political
agenda - defence of the progressive petty-bourgeoisie as the agents of
revolution.]

> So now that he is transformed into an activist, what does he do?
>> He starts stockpiling dynamite so he can attack "public buildings" and
> "power plants" to stop the war in Vietnam. This means murder. This means
> the murder of working-people, just like McVeigh did in Oklahoma City. This
> is no antiwar activist. This is a sewer rat. I have stopped caring whether
> he is a professional provocateur or not. He is simply the scum of the
> earth. I have pretty much stopped attacking him. It seems that Rodwell
> still sticks up for him. Vladimir and Hans are staying mum, as they
> should.

> [So now you take the bourgeois media and the cops word for
Maleki's activities. You are the judge, jury and executioner in place
of the bourgeois state?  Doesnt that make you an accomplice of the
state? I say executioner, because while you have not
gone that far, you accuse Maleki of murder without proof, and at
the same time cover for Olaechea's open advocacy of killing oponents of
his political tendency in Peru.  If you go that far in Peru, without
having done your "research",  of course you can go that far in the US
where you still havnt done your "research".  You take Olaechea's word
in Peru, and the FBI's word in the US.]

Pretty soon Malecki will be history. I plan to post his Cleveland
> Plain-Dealer article about the dynamite plot ALL OVER THE INTERNET. Watch
> the rat squirm when that happens.

>[ this says it all. You are a bourgeois hack and toadie of the
bourgeois state.  There is only one thing for principled marxists to
do on this list and that is to condemn you and refuse to have any further
discussion with you until you reject your rotten bloc with the
bourgeois state against Maleki and apologise]

 But in a day or two, we will be on a new list where I will be as sober as
> a judge and write about important matters. Until that happens, I plan to
> keep on speaking my mind.

[You only speak your mind about unimportant matters Proyect?
Those important matters no doubt will be how the intellectuals can
save the world from the dreadful working class which seems incapable
of rising up to the challenge of lunching a revolution. I agree such
things are not worth speaking your mind about]>