Plain dealing, plain speaking, and the listfutures

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Oct 11 22:36:03 MDT 1996

     Uh oh, I don't think I can handle this.  Louis P.
actually saying something nice about me?  The guy must have
gotten religion, or something even more moronic!
     Actually, Lou, I fully expect you to investigate me
too, now.  You can find me in the index in the obvious
source.  Once you do so and reveal THE AWFUL TRUTH about
me, I confess that I shall have to apologize to someone.
     Adolfo, I was hypocrite when I called you "Don Adolfo"
all those times.  I apologize.  After the next time you
address the Stalin Society, get yourself some really nice
well aged port, a good Havana cigar, and think a couple of
friendly thoughts about me for at least a few seconds, as
you puff and sip, before you return me mentally to the
inferno of slow-minded, revisionist New Fascism, etc., :-).

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
rosserjb at jmu.edu