Plain dealing, plain speaking, and the listfutures

Anthony J Caruso acaruso at juno.com
Fri Oct 11 22:42:06 MDT 1996

On Fri, 11 Oct 1996 19:32:21 -0400 (EDT) Louis N Proyect
<lnp3 at columbia.edu> writes:
>On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Rosser Jr, John Barkley wrote:
>
>>      Gosh Lou, last week I was a moron and now I am even a
>> bigger schmuck than you thought I was.  And how big was
>> that, might I ask?  If you keep this up, I'll have to join
>> a Trotskyist sect and start accusing you of Menshevism.  In
>> the meantime, I suggest a nice cigar and some good port
>> after dinner..., :-).
>
>Louis: Good post, Rosser. There were real feelings and thought in it
>unlike the sophomoric smirk you insist on presenting to the list most
>of
>the time. This augurs well for M-I. Keep up the good work.

Anthony writes:

BAAMM!! Lou SHUTS Rosser DOWN!!  SHOT right OUT of the SKY!!

--Louis--  Hey, Comrade, "sophomoric" is a superb adjective...I'll have
to remember it in the future. :-)

--Rosser-- Hey, pal, from the sounds of things lately, I'd have to say
you've had TOO much port, and you have been smoking things OTHER than
cigars.   :)  How big a SCHMUCK?!  Big enough of one to support and
defend Malecki.  ;)  (you asked!!)

Fraternally,

Anthony J. Caruso
acaruso at juno.com