Plain dealing, plain speaking, and the listfutures

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Fri Oct 11 22:52:20 MDT 1996

     Replying to myself?  This is getting bad.  Actually I
just wanted to add the amusing detail that at Karl
Armstrong's fruit juice stand in Madison, Wisconsin one can
get such items as a "Dick Gregory smoothie."  Pretty tasty
actually.
Barkley Rosser (rest of post just a repeat, delete)

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
rosserjb at jmu.edu