Fw: Malecki alert

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Oct 12 05:52:18 MDT 1996

>----------
>: From: Jj Plant <jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk>
>: To: left-unity at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
>: Cc: jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
>: Subject: Malecki alert
>: Date: 11 October 1996 22:00
>:
>: Malecki has issued a request that people should repost to this list his
>: on my posts about the TP. He has already spammed his vituperation all
>over the
>: marxism list, and the apst newsgroup. And no doubt many other places
>besides.
>: Consequently there is no need to repost it here, and we don't need a
>repeat of
>: the Burgis incident.
>:
What Plant means here is that anybody who would dare to post Malecki's reply
to the "unity" list would be immediately expelled as Ben B. was. For this
bureaucrat, deguised threats to the list membership of "Unity". What a
cowardly and bureaucratic act from you Plant.

Stop the ban against those who want to discuss the TP on Unity..

Bob Malecki