The Commintern

Stuart Sheild m-18043 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sat Oct 12 05:03:38 MDT 1996

>On Fri, 11 Oct 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:
>

>> "Zany creeps", "arrogance", "tiny little groups", "privilege", "anoint
>> themselves", "sickness" -- you've got to hand it to Louis, he never shrinks
>> from using an anti-political psychologizing characterization when he might
>> have used a principled political one instead.
>>

>Louis: But you have to understand, Hugh, most normal people view you as
>demented and a confirmation of my attack. You are certainly the most
>arrogant person I have ever run across.

There you go again, Proyect: "... most normal people". Can't you learn to
speak for yourself? Why do you keep hiding behind what you maintain normal,
right-minded, sensible people are thinking? You sound like a Tory politician.

As for "arrogant"! Well, I've seen some black pots in my time ...

Stuart Sheild