unity post

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Oct 12 05:52:10 MDT 1996

>----------
>: From: Jj Plant <jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk>
>: To: left-unity at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
>: Cc: jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
>: Subject: Re: Thinking about the Transitional Programme - delivered late
>: Date: 12 October 1996 00:00
>:
>: Thanks for your note.
>:
>: I think I'll wait a little time before posting on to other locations, too
>give
>: this list a chance to have its say, and also to avoid having to debate
>with
>: Malecki, who already wrote his comments about it all over marxism and
>apst.

Well Plant this could have been avoided if i had not been banned from the
lists inception! I had said that i would obey all of the table manners but
would oppose banning people on the basis of political line.

So the stuff with my publishing answers to your liquidationist politics on
M1 and Usenet must be seen in the light of the way you banned people from
the very beginning from taking part in the discussion.

A clear political ban against certain individuals and groups! You brought
this stuff upon yourself in trying to keep people who will defend Trotskyism
off the "Unity" list.

Yes! By all means avoid my crtisisms! Your choice. But that is not the point
because their are lots of other people on the net that are very VERY
interested in what this discussion is about and i am quite sure reading
yours as well as others
documents and making up their own minds.

Stop the bans and open up the discussion on the TP and Troptskyism to all!

Bopb Malecki