Detcom mailbombing

Jj Plant jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
Sun Oct 13 01:23:00 MDT 1996

Tonight I received from Detcom, which I believe is a PCP-SL front, a mailbomb
attack, which disrupted my mail service. Their mail consisted of large numbers
of .GIF files, copied to Hugh Rodwell, Malecki and another address. Half of
these posts were headed 'Please copy to Poder Obrero'. I have no intention of
opening any of these files or forwarding any of them to anywhere. They will be
retained in the secure archive that I have established in relation to PCP-SL
threats.

If anybody on this list posted anything to which they expected any reply from
me in the last 24 hours, please repost. Detcom may have destroyed your message.

If anybody that I consider to be connected with PCP-SL repeats this kind of
attack on my right to send and receive email, I shall immediately seek
disconnection of everybody who has written anything in their support in the
recent dispute, as well as their expulsion from every mailing list that I know
they are subscribed to.

You senderistas really are the most pathetic and wretched scum that ever oozed
out of the anus of history.

jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk