Detcom mailbombing

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Oct 12 23:44:20 MDT 1996

>Tonight I received from Detcom, which I believe is a PCP-SL front, a mailbomb
>attack, which disrupted my mail service. Their mail consisted of large numbers
>of .GIF files, copied to Hugh Rodwell, Malecki and another address. Half of
>these posts were headed 'Please copy to Poder Obrero'. I have no intention of
>opening any of these files or forwarding any of them to anywhere. They will be
>retained in the secure archive that I have established in relation to PCP-SL
>threats.
>
>If anybody on this list posted anything to which they expected any reply from
>me in the last 24 hours, please repost. Detcom may have destroyed your message.
>
>If anybody that I consider to be connected with PCP-SL repeats this kind of
>attack on my right to send and receive email, I shall immediately seek
>disconnection of everybody who has written anything in their support in the
>recent dispute, as well as their expulsion from every mailing list that I know
>they are subscribed to.
>
>You senderistas really are the most pathetic and wretched scum that ever oozed
>out of the anus of history.
>
>_________________________________
>jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk

This is not the first time that Detcom has done some very serious
provacations usually connected with any fights with Aldolfo calling them
fascists and agents of Fujimora.

Detcom did this kind of stuff first against Quispe and the Red Flag people.
It went so far that Aldolfo endangered the life of a militant facing
deportation from the United States to Peru! Detcom also threatened to
publish pictures of red flag people taken at demonstrations.

With Malecki a while back Detcom theatened to publish pictures of Malecki
all over the net.

Now Detcom is openly sabotaging a new opponent of Aldolfo --Mr Plant.

I suggest that everone on the list make a declaration that such acts by
Detcom will not be tolerated and that if they continue they and the people
responsible will go off the lists.

It is not once or twice but a general practice set into effect here by
Detcom and i have no doubt what so ever that the orders come from London!

Plant just as Quispe and the red flag people and Malecki before him should
be defended against the *real* Internet jackboot politics of Aldolfo and his
lacky in Detroit. It is viscious and extremely dangerous cop like activity
and provacations against Plant and others. This kind of stuff should not be
tolerated on any list.

Nor in fact Proyect's yellow journalism of slander without proof.

Bob Malecki