What I will not tolerate any longer

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sun Oct 13 08:20:50 MDT 1996

I returned from a pleasant day in the country at my mom's. Lots of nice
fall colors and Blue Jays at the feeders on her front lawn. Enjoyed
watching prodigal son Darryl Strawberry hit home runs against Baltimore.

This morning I returned to find what seemed like a billion posts from
Sheilds, Malecki and Rodwell. I suppose in the dying throes of M1, this is
what to expect: vultures feeding off a carcass.

What I can say, however, is that I refuse to see a Marxism-International
list that is nothing but M1 divided by 3. I will give this new list a
chance but I guarantee you that M-I will die for the same reasons as M1 if
we can not extirpate the cancer once and for all.

Louis Proyect