Does people which agree with slanders have the authority to rule marxism-international?

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Mon Oct 14 09:30:17 MDT 1996

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

> "4. No accusations of the type that a list member is a cop. Anyone who
> thinks s/he has a case, should privately mail the moderators producing
> the evidence."
>
> As far as I know Luis R Godena is one of their moderators.
> Nevertheless, few days ago he did exactly the opposite of what this clause
> said.

Louis P.: I think Louis G. has the same attitude I have. We will have no
motivation to raise charges like this over on M-I. I was more than happy
to accuse Malecki of being a COP over on M1, but I wouldn't waste one of
my 3 post quota on such an accusation on M-I, however. I might press my
case against the dynamite-stockpiling acidhead over on the Trotsky
newsgroup, however. But the agent-provocateur Malecki is not worth
mentioning on M-I. We have more important things to discuss.