Unsub*scribe now!!!

Hugh Rodwell m-14970 at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Oct 14 15:02:26 MDT 1996

Note that in all the posting below, the United Left comrade doesn't mention
any political issue by name.

He speaks of irrelevant issues, but doesn't exemplify.

He speaks of relevant issues, but doesn't exemplify.

As a Spanish speaker from a poor region, I would expect him to be not only
interested in but also either well-informed about or in contact with
well-informed comrades concerning the Peruvian revolution. He could have
posted material available to him in Spanish and asked for it to be
translated. His contributions could have broadened what he might have seen
as a too narrow debate (who knows, as he didn't exemplify).

Can there be any Spanish-speaking Marxist who is uninterested in one of the
most contentious issues in Latin American politics?

As someone who writes good English, I would have expected intervention
earlier to correct what he sees as repellent behaviour. And at least a
couple of postings about Spanish issues -- the Aznar austerity plans and
the national problems for starters -- to set a good example.

But no. No warning. Just a call for everybody to leave.

Didn't anyone tell him about unity-list?

Cheers,

Hugh