Keep a knockin' but you can't come in

Jj Plant jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk
Tue Oct 15 00:07:00 MDT 1996

There is no need for me to debate the TP with you. I, and everybody else, knows
in advance what you think about it. You proved us correct with your spammed
post. I don't have to reply to you for 2 reasons :

1.      My document started from a position of knowing and rejecting positions
such as yours, hence constituted a pre-emptive rebuttal of your comments, and

2.      You are not a member of the list for which the item was written. If you
want people to discuss your views on the TP, ask them to comment on your
spammed post. Ask yourself why they have not taken any interest in it.

jplant at cix.compulink.co.uk