Arguments in favor of a toothless list

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Mon Oct 14 23:48:50 MDT 1996

carl Davidson writes;

>Here's what I do.  I have a news reader with a filter setup. I set the
>filter to immediately trash anything with "Peru" in the title. Anything
>anything from Malecki and a half dozen or so others also goes straight
>to the electronic dumpster. It takes less than 10 seconds. If I want
>to find something with real information about Peru, I look elsewhere.

I have even have a better idea Karl. Put a plastic bag over your head and
tie it off with a string!  It will save you time and money because you
certainly are not interested in class struggle politics.

Bob Malecki

http://www.kmf.org/malecki/

Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,
Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Crystalball!

COCKROACH, a zine for poor and workingclass people
NOW ON LINE