malecki and proyect, over and out

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Tue Oct 15 11:51:45 MDT 1996

     It appears that this list still exists, not clear when
the plug will actually be pulled.  In any case, this will
be my absolutely last message to this list.  Also, I do not
intend to sub*scribe to either marxism-general,
marxism-intro, or marxism-psych.  So, those of you going
off into those cyberspaces exclusively, toodle-oo.
     I take it as confirmation of my basic egotistical
claim about my role on this list that both malecki and
proyect have made churlish attacks on my latest remarks.  I
see no point in responding either in detail or in kind to
either.  They deserve each other and they are together the
leading reason this list is about to die.  Period.  As far
as I am concerned, anybody who is a whole-hearted supporter
of either is just as responsible, and has his head just as
far up his ass as they do.

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley
rosserjb at jmu.edu