farewell the list

Gary MacLennan g.maclennan at qut.edu.au
Tue Oct 15 19:06:33 MDT 1996

So the plug  is finally being pulled. I have mixed feelings about it all.  I
grew to love the list and admire deeply people on it.  I also grew to hate
how  it degenerated and how the jackals made it theirs when it had declined.
Still it is best to forget and to press on to the new lists.  I wish
everyone well and I hope to meet many of you once more.  Equally I have to
be honest and say that I hope never to see the signature "Cheers" again.
Nor do I ever want to have to put up with the outpourings of Malecki any
more.  Still we shall see.

Take care all

Gary