malecki and proyect, over and out

Anthony J Caruso acaruso at juno.com
Tue Oct 15 22:28:34 MDT 1996

>     I take it as confirmation of my basic egotistical
>claim about my role on this list that both malecki and
>proyect have made churlish attacks on my latest remarks.  I
>see no point in responding either in detail or in kind to
>either.  They deserve each other and they are together the
>leading reason this list is about to die.  Period.  As far
>as I am concerned, anybody who is a whole-hearted supporter
>of either is just as responsible, and has his head just as
>far up his ass as they do.

Anthony writes:

pshaw.....Rosser knows about heads being shoved up asses alright...his
seems to have been there since the Stone Age, or the Ice Age, or whatever
archaic era gave spawn to something like him.  He apparently think that
he's just the most amazing bunch of smashingness since we all crawled out
of the sea, or something to that effect.  Hello?!  Houston to
Rosser.....YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.......

Anthony J. Caruso
acaruso at juno.com

PS:  You know, a tube of Preparation-H will take care of that hemorrhoid
you call a brain.