the end of the line

Jon Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Wed Oct 16 02:24:51 MDT 1996

I am now proceeding to close down the marxism list.

It's been a long, interesting journey--with much that has been worthwhile
(and much that hasn't, of course).

I've been on the list since the very first post, and I'm glad it has been
in existence.  Before the marxism list there was no such forum for the
discussion of marxism in cyberspace.

I hope and think that the new spoon marxism space will continue to add to
the ways in which the internet can be used for the practice and
discussion of revolutionary and left politics.

The archive and webpage of the marxism list will continue to be
accessible.  We are somewhat stalled on our plan to make the archives
more user-friendly, but will continue with that as soon as we can.

I hope to run into many of you all elsewhere.

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program