The importance of Trotsky

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Mon Sep 2 09:55:56 MDT 1996

>Louis: This is key. At the risk of being yelled at by the pro-Stalin
>comrades, I believe that Trotsky kept the Marxist tradition alive in the
>1920s and 1930s. He was basically right on all of his major theoretical
>undertakings. His one big mistake of course was attempting to start a
>Fourth International. I strongly urge everybody to read as much Trotsky as
>they can, just avoid the literature of Trotskyist groups.

The liberal Stalinist speaks! Instead of Trotsky building the Fourth
International our ex-SWPer would rather build a sectarian exclusionist list
(called the unity list) for Mensheviks which bans Stalinists and militant
poor and working class people who support Trotskyism!

Throw this class enemy who drags workers democracy through the mud off this
list. Those who act like cops on the left have no place on and open
communist list.

Down with bureaucratic exclusionism in the Workers Movement.

Down with the new czar of the unity list Louis P. who has put himself
outside of workers democracy..

Robert Malecki

A DECLARATION OF WAR BY THE "MARXIST" JEFFERSON VILLAGE!

Louis Proyect writes; in a private letter on my subbing to the "left unity"
list at Jefferson village..

>Louis: Has nobody answered you? How unfortunate. I will answer in my
>capacity as sub-vizier of the unity list. This is a moderated list that is
>trying to regroup leftists who have broken with sectarianism and
>"vanguardism". There is nobody on the entire planet and perhaps the solar
>system who is more of a sectarian and a "vanguardist" than you. On the
>other hand, this newsgroup is just the right place for you. Have a nice
>day.

OPEN LETTER TO THE SPOON AND LOUIS PROYECT!

Well, I guess this makes it quite clear about the new list. However I think
that you should change your advertisement on Usenet. I mean "Stalinists"
forbidden is not quite true.

It should be "Stalinists, and those who have broken with sectarianism and
vanguardism" not allowed. But of course it really means that a little click
of moderaters like yourself determine who stays and who goes. In fact even
who is allowed to join!

What is interesting Louis is that you have even taken a step futher then the
ivory tower when they created the M2. They allowed all in from the
beginning. I guess you have learned from their mistakes. You will make sure
that the list does not become contaminated by people who have a clear
program whether they be Stalinist or Trotskyist.  Sort of a permanent place
for the intellectual swamp to wander around in without being disturbed or
sometimes kicked in the ass from the left.

But to say that the spoons have not had a part of playing the Stalinist
exclusion game in all this is just and outright lie. They are responsible
for creating a list with people like yourself in a position of power, who
has a history of hating the Trotskyists and especially hating Malecki's poor
and working class background, where you have time and again accused me of
being a "philthy lumpen", lover of "cockroachs" and attacked me because of
my activities against the war in Vietnam among other things.

Naturally i,ll will do all in my power to expose this new fake left list of
Mensheviks and liberals who are acting in a really sectarian and
bureaucratic way to avoid being critisized from the left.

For all of the people on M1 and Usenet, i am sure that Louis's answer above
makes it quite clear that the spoon administration is hardly any innocent
bystander in all of this but were a leading force in creating this new
sectarian and undemocratic approach to discussion on Communism (a word that
some think that the spoons are afraid of).

A warning to the new list called "unity of the left" and the spoons who are
responsible for its creation and the way it is being run. A good part of my
life i have been fighting against the ruling classes and especially the
American ruling class who still wants to put me away for a very long time
because of my activities against the war in Vietnam. They have imprisoned
me, beat me, and pointed guns at the heads of my children. So this new
little click of sectarian fake leftists who will ban people like myself from
taking part in the discussions on the future of communism have declared war
on the wrong person. And in fact have made yourselfs and enemy of me
personally and through your own actions have put yourselves outside of the
poor and working class movement that i belong to. This concretely, through
your actions, puts you on the same level as Dow Chemical. In fact worse
because Dow Chemical does not use a left cover. But your actions by
excluding me make you the class enemy and and ally of those who would gag
people on the Internet from making this a forum for fighting for a communist
future!

Remember this well. Poor and working class people might be stupid according
to your conceptions of intelligence. But we have a long memory in fact like
and elephant and are, unlike you, prepared to put actions in back of the
words they speak.

There are a few people at present i hold responsible for the present order
of things.
 You have made a formidable enemy beware! The war has just begun!

FOR WORKERS DEMOCRACY!

Something that is worth fighting for with any tactics neccessary!

Sincerly Yours,
Robert Malecki <malecki at algonet.se>

<http://www.ios.com/~dizzyman/haha/>
Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my
Cristalball.
-------