Richard B. on Unity!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Wed Sep 4 03:24:31 MDT 1996

Richard Bos writes to "Unity" list.

I am not a Stalinist, although Trotskyists would say that I am. This does
not mean that I am anti everything that Stalin did. I think the left
needs an unemotional analysis of that era (but not ad nauseum please! We
should look forward much more than backwards). I am curious to know why
Stalinists are explicitly banned, but not Trotskyists, who, in my
experience, are the most disruptive and negative elements on the left.

Why yes Richard, not a Stalinist.. Sure and pigs fly. But I like your
solution, its even better then Proyect's..

Bob Malecki

--------------
<http://www.ios.com/~dizzyman/haha/>
Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my
Cristalball.
-------
Banned from the "Unity" list at Jefferson Village For being
 a "Trotskyist" and a "philthy lumpen" background, who today
lives with his "pigs and donkeys" in exile-where he ran away
during the Vietnam War.

Quotes from the Moderated of the "Unity" list at
 Jefferson village!