Proyect, leaving "unity" list?

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Wed Sep 4 10:22:15 MDT 1996

On Wed, 4 Sep 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:

> Ban a Trotskyist at the door and he will try and climb in through the window!
> Naturally it is sad that your hate for the Trotskyists has turned you into a
> vicious sectarian who will stop at nothing to get certain people and ban
> their ideas.

Louis: Is this the most stupid human being whoever lived? Malecki, I was
not a moderator of the "unity" list. Per Mathisen, an ex-ISOer, was. As
soon as I got a whiff of the composition of the list, I ran for the hills.
I am much more interested in speaking to people like Louis Godena or
Adolfo Olaechea than I am with the microsect Trotskyites on that list.

The big joke, as Adolfo already pointed out, is that you can't even get
through the front door of this quasi-Trotskyist list. You have such a
terrible case of cyber-body-odor that your own co-religionists don't want
you around.

Now as far as M1 is concerned, yes, this is disappearing. But there will
be a new unmoderated list that will welcome you and your bowel movements
with open arms. My guess is that any normal human being, upon discovering
your trash in that location, will run for the nearest exit.