Richard B. on Unity!

Richard Bos Richard.Bos at hagcott.meganet.co.uk
Thu Sep 5 11:38:56 MDT 1996

Robert Malecki wrote:
> But it
> is true I am the only "Trot" that is banned, But naturally my question to
> you is do you oppose these bans? I certainly do! And have done that since i
> first saw the announcement with the ban..
>
> bob Malecki
> -
Dear Bob,

I think that they should allow you on to their list if it is, as it
appears to be, the list for Trotkyists. Of the Trotskyists that I have
come across, you are the most consistant exponent of the writings of Leon
Trotsky. Why they do not want you is a mystery; maybe jealousy?

In the end it is their list, and they decide who is on it.
--
Best wishes,

Richard.