Bob Malecki (fwd)

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sat Sep 7 06:07:21 MDT 1996

On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

> Unity for what??

Louis: Actually, the people who started the list are politically immature
and they didn't think through the whole question of the character of the
list. Most consciously identify with the Sao Paulo Forum, as I do, and
feel the need to reach out to others on the same track. When I perceived
that the list was no living up to this promise, I split. I am much more
honest than you. When you use the word "unity", it is only in a Orwellian
sense since you won't be happy until every Marxist on earth is walking
around singing the praises of the "Simon Bolivar Brigade".