Reply to Ben burgisst on "Unity" List!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Sep 7 10:43:19 MDT 1996

Dear Ben,

I thank you for your honerable *actions* in sending my material to the list.

Hopefully this struggle against exclusion and thus the boycott can end soon
and we can get on with the business of discussing some more important
issues..When it is over i intend to thank publically all of those who have
acted in an honerable way.

In fact everyday that this struggle goes on the struggle is gathering more
attention on the Net. You would be surprised about how many people are
watching this stuff.

I received just one letter today where over 700 hundred people have had the
material on "Unity"  list sent out to them.

It has also been taken up on misc. activism progressive as news.

PS: I am posting this to Usenet, friends and others for their information.

Warm Regards
Bob Malecki

Banned from the "Unity" list at Jefferson Village For being
 a "Trotskyist" and a "philthy lumpen" background, who today
lives with his "pigs and donkeys" in exile-where he ran away
during the Vietnam War.

According to the ex-vice viseur of the "Unity" list at
 Jefferson village!

Boycott the "Unity" List at Jefferson Village!