Reply to Richard.

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Sat Sep 7 12:16:59 MDT 1996

On Sat, 7 Sep 1996, Robert Malecki wrote:

> Hugh as others have acted in a principled way on this list and i thank them.
> Naturally i do not want to start a special list. Perhaps a Communist
> Internationalist list, but we have M1 and could naturally just change the
> name and go on from there..

Louis: Malecki, M1 is going away. It will be replaced by an unmoderated
list that might be called something like "Marxism for Ranters". You have
yourself to blame for this turn of events, by the way. You posted 173
fucking times in June. Every one of these posts were blasts of uninformed
hatred toward your political enemies on the list, which is just about
everybody. When you let go with so much  venom, there is bound to be a
reaction. Politics involves polemics and factionalism. It also involves
networking and alliance-building.  You have no skill at the latter, so
naturally everybody is happy to be rid of you.