"Unity" list expells Communist!

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Sat Sep 7 23:18:07 MDT 1996

Below is a message from the Mandelist, United Secretariat moderater of the
"Unity" List Per M.

As the pressure grows on the "Unity" List against their policy of bans and
Political exclusion they are beginning to expell Communists from the list.
Not only expell Communists the moderater Per M. of the Mandelist, United
Secretariat are making up new rules to gag people who defend the right to
free speech.

Join the Boycott of the "Unity" List at Jefferson Villllage.

Stop the Bans and Political Exclusion.

Condemn the Sectarian Expulsion of Ben Burges.

Bob Malecki