Cadets, Mensheviks and (Brownshirts?)

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Tue Sep 10 00:28:25 MDT 1996

>At 1:42 PM 9/9/96, Louis N Proyect wrote:
>
>>Louis: Somebody sent me the following private mail that I would like to
>>share with the list.

>>Lou,
>>
>>Why not "marxism-malecki"?  Subscribers to  this list, moderated by
>>Robert "the Swedish meatball" Malecki, receive  at  least  25 reminders
>>daily that the history of Marxism has culminated in the writings of
>>"Hey, Yeah:  My Bellybutton is a Bottomless Pit" (the title of his
>>memoir, if memory serves), the heart-rending story of an American
>>expatriate's continuing efforts to avoid correct spelling, basic
>>punctuation, and other elements of imperialist brainwashing. Contributors
>>to the list would be encouraged to post 15-20 times a day.
>
>Sign me up! Since none of the papers I read have a "Today's Chuckle"
>feature, I'm forced to rely on Malecki for daily laffs.
>
>Doug

Notice this pairs *real* views against a person from a very poor and
workingclass background who tried to do what he good during the Vietnam War.

Ahh Louis proyect and Doug Henwood (one member of the "Unity" list and one
ex-member of the "Unity" List) on the campaign trail again i see. In America
their is the term "The twin parties of capitalism" naturally meaning the
dems and the pubs.

Perhaps we need a label for our pair of intellectual clowns who have taken
upon themselves to destroy the Malecki's of the list. How about "Cadet and
Menshevik"
a bit classical however passing in that they allie themselves against the
Proletarian wing of the list. As liberals and Mensheviks always have acted
historically.

However, this might be far too much of a political label as the pair are
degenerating quickly towards brownshirt slanders, racist implications, and
basically hate of Bolshevik Leninists, but also poor and working class people.

It reminds me of the "July days" in a sense. Although back then the cadets
and Mensheviks allied themselves with the monarchists and czarist generals.
However this would be a complete over estimation of this pair. I guess the
lesson here is that unless the Bolsheviks Internationally take the lead in
the future, the facists will recruit scum like Kenwood and Proyect because
history has taught us that the middle class in its desperation will turn to
the brownshirts in order to solve the crisis.

Perhaps now while the "unity" list is reforming their invitation on banning
"Stalinists"
and others from the list they can add another paragraph. Hysterical petty
bougeois liberals and Mensheviks allowed here to spew philth on poor and
working class people. Or even better join "Unity" potential brownshirt
recruitment possibilities perhaps? Or am i being to sharp against this pair
of jokers and their racist, anti-poor, and anti-working class incinuations?

With Bolshevik Greetings to the List.

Bob Malecki

--------------
<http://www.ios.com/~dizzyman/haha/>
Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my
Cristalball.
-------
Banned from the "Unity" list at Jefferson Village For being
 a "Trotskyist" and a "philthy lumpen" background, who today
lives with his "pigs and donkeys" in exile-where he ran away
during the Vietnam War.

According to the ex-vice viseur of the "Unity" list at
 Jefferson village!

Boycott the "Unity" List at Jefferson Village!

If you can,t do that then fight against exclusions
and expulsions.

Support those who are banned or expelled!