Kas Ber is not Klaus Sender

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Tue Sep 10 14:46:06 MDT 1996

Bob M,

You wrote:

>>PERSONAL STATEMENT BY KLAS BER
>>
>Thank you for the long letter of clarity about your name Claus. However i
>would be extremely more interested to hear what you have to say about politics.
>
>Bob Malecki

Yes indeed. You and I violently disagree on some central issues,
but I think it's a good thing with some pressure on my ex-comrades
in that direction of yours.

>Boycott the "Unity" List at Jefferson Village!

I certainly will do so, never was much interested in it in the
first place anyway. And on principle, you're right here.

>If you can,t do that then fight against exclusions and expulsions.
>
>Support those who are banned or expelled!

I second that. What, may one ask, are certain people so shittily
afraid of?

Rolf M.