I wept to hear

DR. JOSIE MCQUAIL JAM0073 at tntech.edu
Wed Sep 11 12:45:20 MDT 1996

Ralph Dumain,

I fell like I know you from your posts.  I was just reading an old post from
December of last year in which you said you went through 2 boxes of tissue
reading Songs.  I often read "The LIttle Black Boy" to my classes and each
time I could easily cry if I let myself.  These poems are incredibly moving
to anyone who is able to sympathize with the human condition and its joys
and horrors.  Blake was truly a great poet in his ability to convey this to
the common reader as well as the sophisticated reader.

Just a thought on your birthday meditations.

Josie McQuail