Two letters from Lisa R. To "Unity" List.

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Thu Sep 12 01:53:59 MDT 1996

For all of those on M1 doing research on the role of spoon these days and
other interested parties i submit two letters sent to the "Unity" list by
the elegant Baroness of M2.

Warm regards
Bob Malecki

>From: "Per I. Mathisen" <perim at interlink.no>
>To: left-unity at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU
>Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 22:33:24 +0000
>Subject: (Fwd) Go, Per
>Sender: owner-left-unity at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU

          stop the execution of Mumia Abu-Jamal
          if you agree copy these 3 sentences in your own sig
          more info:http://www.xs4all.nl/~tank/spg-l/sigaction.htm