Sandinistas change anti-U.S. anthem (fwd)

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 12 06:10:34 MDT 1996

Louis: How disappointing. I expected to provoke Rodwell into doing some
serious independent research into the topic of Central America, but he
continues to prevail on others to spoon-feed him data. I can imagine what
his library looks like at home. 14 shelves of Morenoite tracts and 1 copy
of the Cambridge Latin America History.