Reply to Lisa rogers two letters to "Unity" list.

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Sep 12 08:31:30 MDT 1996

     In my list of those that a vigorous moderator would
expel from a list, I forgot to mention pomos, prostitutes,
police agents, and the criminally insane.  With that
addition to my earlier list, we could have a list with
nobody on it.
      Again, just for the record, in contrast to good old
Louis who can hardly wait to start purging (himself?), I
support volume limits only.
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley