A suggestion for the new moderated list

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 12 14:48:54 MDT 1996

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Jeffrey Booth wrote:

> Well, very quickly, various "Trot" organizations like my own have played a
> big role in getting the Labor Party off the ground and keeping it going
> despite not being in the national leadership.  The organizations I'm
> referring to are Labor Militant, The Organizer and smaller Trot. groups.
> Many chapters, in fact the largest ones, owe their existence and continued
> vitality (despite the decision to not run candidates) to us "wreckers and
> splitters".

Louis: Another member of this group is the wonderful Luciano Dondero who
wrote the longish piece on Trotskyism that appeared originally on
left-unity. I expect he will show up on the moderated Marxism list.

Luciano is an old buzzard like me and is less likely to adopt a fighting
stance like Jeff, a feisty young thing. At any rate, if all Trotskyists
were like these two, we'd be ahead of the game.