Louis P blames the Trots for the PCP flame-wars

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Thu Sep 12 14:54:14 MDT 1996

On Thu, 12 Sep 1996, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

> >It was his continuous use of the term "Shining Shit"
> >in reference to the PCP that degraded the level of discussion about Peru
> >from the outset.
>
> Nonsense. As a characterization of their ultra-Stalinist politics it is
> spot-on. (clip)

Louis: Ah, yes, Hugh. The new unmoderated list will allow people to call
each other four-letter words to their heart's content. I will be more than
happy to abide by the rules of a moderated list, including no foul
language. I am especially anxious to be on a moderated list where
"Menshevik hunting" is discouraged.