Reply to Lisa rogers two letters to "Unity" list.

Rosser Jr, John Barkley rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Sep 12 14:56:10 MDT 1996

     Shucks, Lou, you misread me as usual.  I never tried
to "stir up a flame war" between you and the mighty Don
Adolfo (has he really flown the coop, btw?).  I simply
reminded you a couple of times when you were denouncing
various people about how you had announced that you were
going to provide the definitive refutation of AO's ideas
and then caved in.  Of course that refutation was to be in
response to ideas that he was expressing accompanied by
flames of you.  I did not expect you to flame back but to
respond to his substantive ideas.  You never did,
apparently too afraid of your own propensity to flaming.
     As I have stated, I have been off the list a
lot because of major email software problems.  Last I heard
the spoons were going to beat M1 to death any minute.  So,
there will still be "an unmoderated list."  Will this be
it?  OK by me.
Barkley Rosser

--
Rosser Jr, John Barkley