Reactionary Marxists

Steve Crowder clerk.kant at dial.pipex.com
Thu Sep 12 15:42:49 MDT 1996

I would be most grateful to be relieved of my ignorance regarding previous
debate on this list regarding LM that confirms Kevins assertion that
"Living Marxism has the most reactionary political line in the Marxist
world".

I don't know how to retrieve the relevant posts from the archive, please
can someone forward these to me. Do other people agree with Kevins comment
about deleting on sight any item from LM ?

Steve