Vlad wastes time on Louis P

Ang uls at msn.com
Thu Sep 12 18:55:27 MDT 1996

How disappointing for me!  [To learn you've got a wife, and that she's
expecting.]   :-)   Anyway, despite the fact that you are currently
preoccupied, your wife is one lucky lady.  So, don't listen to Hugh as there
are those of us      that are very much looking forward to your insights!
                         Ang
This is exactly what keeps me working in the damn archives, failing one
self-imposed deadline after another, instead of giving some attention
to my expecting wife and getting tenure.
	From archives,
	Vladimir