Rump Unity heads back to the future.

Richard Bos Richard.Bos at hagcott.meganet.co.uk
Thu Sep 12 22:28:08 MDT 1996

Siddharth Chatterjee wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Sep 1996, Steve Crowder wrote:
>

> > I was suprised that I had no response to the LM missive about the US
> > bombing of Iraq that I previously posted. It seems to have disappeared into
> > the archive without mention.
> >
> > Steve
>
> Similar to the DHKC postings about the political prisoners in Turkey (no
> response). Regarding the battle between Robert Malecki and Louis Proyect,
> maybe its is time that they each practice in some self-criticism.
>
> SC

I have been printing, and faxing the DHKC postings to various people,
who have hopefully using the info, or passing it on.

The main purpose of those bulletins is to give information, and ask for
solidarity. There may not be reaction on the list, but that does not
mean that they are ignored.

Comradely,

Richard.