Urgent! American exile in danger.

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Sep 13 10:03:52 MDT 1996

At 10:33 AM 9/13/96, Hugh Rodwell wrote:

>I also want to ask whether there are any limits to arbitrary and
>undemocratic methods for people like Per.
>
>Cop, jury, judge and executioner rolled into one.

Get a grip Hugh. It's a goddamn mailing list, not a state. A magazine
editor chooses not merely who contributes but approves every word; a list
owner approves contributors, and may or may not filter individual postings.
Is there no room for editors in Rodwell land?

Doug

--

Doug Henwood
Left Business Observer