Imperialist armed forces out of the Middle East

Louis N Proyect lnp3 at columbia.edu
Fri Sep 13 10:57:07 MDT 1996

It originates from the belief that one's anti-imperialist obligations are
fulfilled by "making the record". What you end up with is the absurd
attempt to determine who is more "anti-imperialist": the mass Vietnam
antiwar movement or the small ultraleft groups that marched in the parades
with signs bearing the slogan "Victory to the NLF".

Louis