Trotskyism as anti-communist propaganda

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Sep 14 13:31:29 MDT 1996

At 6:21 PM 9/14/96, Robert Malecki wrote:

>Naturally coming from someone who recently got up the nerve to critisize Gus
>Hall and the pro Clinton politics of the CP the above, in fact the whole
>letter, is a school of Stalinist falsification!
>
>For any thinking person read Louis G.s letter in the light of his own
>political trajectory.
>
>Once a Stalinist always a Stalinist. In fact he just keeps repeating all of
>the lies that go back to "Old Joe" himself.

No, Malecki, Louis Godena is a serious, thoughtful, literate guy who's not
afraid of butchering a sacred cow now & then - in other words, the exact
opposite of you. There's more wisdom in a paragraph of Godena's fine post
on Trotsky - not that I agree with all of it, mind you - than there is in
all your score of daily postings combined.

Doug

--

Doug Henwood
Left Business Observer