Karl Marx and Santa Claus?

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Sun Sep 15 14:20:03 MDT 1996

Hugh,

Yes, yes, I realized my mistake later and did correct it
in another post. My point however was the fact that
it was all about there "not being no *Sanity Clause*",
which should not be confused with that (other) beardie.
In my posting 2, I did guess at Chico. Just trying to
keep up with all those modern Marx trends.

Rolf M.