Reply to: Re: Reply to: Re: Reply to: Re

Jon Flanders 72763.2240 at compuserve.com
Mon Sep 16 10:21:18 MDT 1996

 >>  The problem with adopting one schema or another--Lenin's, Stalin's or
Trotsky's--is that they prevent you from looking at living reality. <<Louis P

 Jon Flanders:

  Agreed. All I am saying is that the permananent revolution theory has proved
inadequate in places like South Africa. Is someone going to say that the
masses there didn't make a major advance under the Mandela leadership?(Of
course on this list someone is, at great length.)

  If you don't want to call it a democratic revolution, fine with me.

  E-mail from: Jonathan E. Flanders, 16-Sep-1996