A bit of a do!

Rolf Martens rolf.martens at mailbox.swipnet.se
Mon Sep 16 17:52:28 MDT 1996

Richard,

>Rolf Martens wrote:
>

>> Btw, what do you think of the WMC?
>>

>I am being a bit thick today...remind me what the WMC is?
>
>Comradely,
>
>Richard.
>      New Worker Online http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/2853

It's the World Mobilization Commission to Defend the Revolution
in Peru. And, among the suggestions of the Call for that
Commission, is the proposal to defend Marxism, Leninism and Maoism
(meaning, I presume, Mao Zedong Thought) as the third and superior
stage of Marxism. This IMO is the most important thing of it.

Would you like me to repeat the Call? The Detcom, Detroit, USA,
have already done so, just today.

I hold this is one good thing the Marxists should agree on.
There *are* problems - more of them later.

Rolf M.