Iraq

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Tue Sep 17 02:25:24 MDT 1996

>Louis: A couple of fucking morons. Writing manifestos for a bunch of red
>professors on the Internet. Go organize a demonstration or something. Your
>"documents" are a sick excuse for political action.

Ahh Louis;

At least we take sides in this *real* struggle! You on the other hand have
said nothing about Iraq.

In fact the only "struggle" these days from you is building a moderated list
with you as the moderater and naturally slandering Trotskyists..

Then again you did write once again about your great Nicaraguan "computer"
adventure.

warm Regards
Bob Malecki

http://www.igc.net/~vicnot/bob

Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,
Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Crystalball!

COCKROACH, a zine for poor and workingclass people
NOW ON LINE