Declaration concerning an impermissible "WMC communique"

Robert Malecki malecki at algonet.se
Tue Sep 17 07:02:58 MDT 1996

This is the first time *ever* that i must absolutely support Rolf on=20
something. A palace coup has taken place (my suspicions, from London) which=
=20
are both unprincipled and backstabbing of one of the people whom from the=20
start was involved in this stuff. Naturally this does not mean that i=20
support the WMC which certainly
is far from being anything near a *real* solidarity movement Internationally=
=20
for Peru.

I think that the "unity" people should watch this struggle! I am quite sure=
=20
that you can learn some new tricks for a new charter or another rewrite of=
=20
the new charter!

Bob Malecki

PS: Rolf can I put your declaration in Cockroach along with my letter?

http://www.igc.net/~vicnot/bob

Read the book! Ha Ha Ha McNamara,
Vietnam-My Bellybutton is my Crystalball!

COCKROACH, a zine for poor and workingclass people
NOW ON LINE